Nr ref. 17557/ 0
Global Financial Analyst with French
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, an international company with well-established business consulting company in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates in field of accounting:
- the financial and analytical support includes management and development of key monthly reports, activities related to the monthly close process,
- collaborate with leadership to prepare strategy and business cases,
- develop short term and long term strategies to improve the profitability of company assets,
- ad-hoc analysis on various initiatives guided towards improving the bottom-line and the company's return,
- support on monthly financial close process including: preparing of invoices, journal entries, account reconciliations, etc.
- analysis of monthly and YTD operations performance to explain budget, forecast and prior year variances,
- perform ad hoc analysis, metric reporting including tracking of margin improvement initiatives, completion of the monthly operating scorecard, analytical support for executive level presentations.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field,
- minimum of 5 years of finance/accounting/business experience,
- advanced Level Skills in MS Excel (data tables, pivot Charts, queries, data management),
- practical knowledge of direct and indirect taxation (Polish tax law),
- communicative English and French is a must,
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, which allow to interact with senior management,
- a team player with the ability to produce high-quality work.
- full time position, employment agreement,
- excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, language classes,
- highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work,
- interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe,
- good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment.