Nr ref. 16056/ 0
GL/AP/AR Accountant with Swedish
For our Client, a global production company, we are looking for Candidates for the position of: GL/AP/AR Accountant with Swedish
- processing transactions such as vendor invoices, with adjustment of advances, retentions, deductions, account reconciliation and reporting,
- assuring accurate and timely postings in GL/AP/AR transactions,
- participating in internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation,
- analytical support to the local controllers by preparing month-end processing (inventory fluctuations, accruals, etc.),
- checking and uploading financial reports,
- supporting management with financial activities,
- developing and implementing processes and procedures,
- statutory accounting, reporting and audits,
- involvement in continuous improvement area.
- at least one year of professional experience in accountancy (GL/AP/AR),
- proficiency in English and very good Swedish skills,
- strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills,
- motivation to work in dynamic and growing business,
- organizational skills and ability to work individually or in teams and with deadlines.
- professional development in a dynamic and newly established business,
- attractive social benefit package such as private medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses,
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for employer,
- participation in interesting and international projects,
- individual approach to employees, personal career path.