Nr ref. 17926/ 0
For our Client, a newly created Shared Service Center in Kraków, we are looking for ambitious Candidates, with extreme motivation towards professional development for a position of:
- performing general accounting activities and financial analyses,
- producing accurate reports (e.g. Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow, statement of accounts, reconciliations),
- participation in period closing activities,
- applying accounting techniques,
- developing processes and improving existing internal standards,
- supporting management with financial insight in order to optimize effectiveness and rise productivity.
- at least 2 years of professional experience in GL department,
- excellent English skills, both verbal and written (C1),
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel (functions, pivot tables),
- wide understanding of financial and accounting processes,
- goal-oriented attitude and impressive time management abilities,
- excellent communication skills,
- university degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent.
- interesting and personalised package of trainings,
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- opportunity to take part in improvement projects,
- Multisport card.