Nr ref. 17840/ 0
German Native Speaker
For our Client, a global leader in QA, Compliance, we are looking for Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of: German Native Speaker
- Find defects in the software,
- accurately execute all assigned test cases,
- enter detailed, but concise, bugs into bug database,
- regress fixed bugs on each release,
- be prepared to provide insight as to the playability of a title,
- work closely with developers, reproducing and owning issues,
- act as a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude.
- High School diploma or equivalent,
- minimum age of 18 years and above,
- a positive attitude with the ability to work in a team environment,
- reliable and can be counted on to work all scheduled shifts,
- capable of working any mandatory overtime; which can occur during the work week, weekends, and occasional holidays,
- must be able to communicate effectively in English, and German.
- Work in a rapidly growing international company,
- competitive, experience-based salary,
- project-based work with a fair hourly rate,
- young, international team.