Nr ref. 16858/ 0
General Ledger Accountant with German
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, a new international company, new Shared Service Centre in Cracow, we are looking for Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of:
- performing month-end closing activities,
- managing Fixed Assets,
- ensuring accuracy of financial statements,
- preparing balance sheet accounts reconciliations,
- monitoring and analysis of business transactions according to IFRS,
- assuring accurate and timely postings in general ledger,
- preparing ad-hoc reports,
- preparation of data for internal and external audit.
- fluency in German and English (B2 level at least),
- experience in General Ledger processes,
- university degree in Finance and Accounting would be an asset,
- strong analytical and communication skills,
- good command in MS Excel,
- knowledge of SAP software would be an asset.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new structures.