Nr ref. 17052/ 0
Fund Accounting Supervisor
For our Client, an international company from financial services sector, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a team at a position of: Fund Accounting Supervisor.
- Supervising a specialized accounting group,
- Ensuring that a product is delivered timely and accurately,
- Being able to communicate professionally, effectively and with proper manner,
- Leading a team and at the same time being able to coach and develop its members competences ,
- Allocate responsibilities effectively based on team members experience,
- Motivate and energize team,
- If necessary, identify team members training needs,
- Focus on constant improvement of a unit,
- Identify and resolve workflow issues.
- At least 2 years of experience in fund accounting, securities processing or custody,
- BS/BA degree or equivalent professional experience,
- Ability to lead a team and motivate co-workers,
- 1 year of experience as a supervisor will be an asset,
- Being proactive,
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic work in an international environment,
- Possibility to work in a company with rich tradition,
- Rich benefit package,
- Attractive bonuses,
- A considerable number of learning an development opportunities,
- Attractive salary.