Nr ref. 17723/ 0
Financial Reporting Team Leader
Goldman Recruitment is a human-resource consultancy company specializing In the search and selection of candidates for specialist and managerial positions In the area of finance and banking. This specific activity profile translates into a professional approach to the realization of the projects entrusted to us, as well as into speed and effectiveness in action.
For our Client, an international, well-known company well- established Financial Center in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of teams for position of: Financial Reporting Team Leader
- coordinating and directing completion of audited annual and unaudited interim accounts with Financial Reporting in multiple sites,
- preparing financial statements involving company restructures,
- investigating and applying new accounting standards,
- assisting in development of training programs on new accounting standards,
- reviewing audited annual and unaudited interim accounts,
- processing all comments received from Financial Reporting,
- observing, inspecting and evaluating performance of other staff in the department.
- strong background in accounting, reporting or audit area, an accounting degree is preferred,
- above 4 years’ experience in related areas,
- fluent spoken and written English skills, C1 level is a must,
- team management experience,
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent course would be an asset,
- ability quickly familiarize to new business,
- very good interpersonal skills,
- ability to delegate work to others,
- ability to work under pressure.
- Attractive social benefit package,
- Educational support, language lessons,
- Development opportunities,
- Wide scope of responsibilities,
- Attractive salary and bonuses.