Nr ref. 17534/ 0
Financial Reporting Director
For our Client, Investment Bank in Cracow, we are looking for experienced professionals to join Client’s management team and maintain a fast growth of the company.
- Effective communication with Senior Management;
- resolve employee complaints and escalations;
- execute a business plan in assigned area;
- communicate and manage the implementation of changes and improvements;
- develop and manage relationships with external and internal clients, represent the company in event and associations;
- monitor the level of a motivation of the employees by conducting the coach meetings with direct management;
- managing the structures of the teams by reviews of the possibilities of development;
- provide timely updates on issues to the site governance and carry out a necessary corrective action;
- responsibility for managing financial reporting area for UK, Ireland, Luxemburg, and Switzerland;
- daily management of 200 FTE structure.
- 6+ years of experience in managerial role in a field of finance/accounting;
- experience in working in multinational, global company;
- experience in managing large teams, at least 50+ FTE;
- fluency in English;
- analytical and strategic way of thinking;
- excellent communication skills;
- excellent, proven team management skills, ability to deal with all situations.
- Dynamic work in an international environment;
- professional development in a fast-growing business;
- competitive benefits package (company car and yearly bonus);
- possibility for further development in the fast growing company.