Nr ref. 16827/ 0
Financial Reporting Analyst
For our Client, an international, well-known company, which is expanding its structures in Krakow, we are currently looking for financial specialist for the position of Financial Reporting Analyst.
- Preparation of financial statements,
- Analysis of accurate reporting and management information,
- GL accounting,
- Fix assets calculation,
- Month end closing activities,
- Analysis of account balances correctness,
- Creating financial reports,
- Participation in audit activities,
- Cooperation with stakeholders.
- 3-4 years of experience in Financial Reporting or GL Accounting,
- Very good knowledge of English (B2 or higher),
- Experience in financial statements preparation,
- Degree in Finance/Controlling/Economics or similar as strong asset,
- Knowledge of IFRS,
- Very good interpersonal skills,
- High business culture.
- Stable employment in multinational company,
- Possibilities for further development,
- Wide scope of responsibilities,
- Attractive benefits package.