Nr ref. 17101/ 0
Financial Controlling Specialist
For our Client, an international company operating within production sector, we are looking for Candidates for a position of: Financial Controlling Specialist
- coordinating of month-end closing process,
- supporting of financial planning - budgets and year-end estimates,
- building tools enabling high quality and flexibility forecasting,
- preparing management reports and ad-hoc reports,
- financial statements reconciliation in all systems (SAP/BI/HFM),
- monitoring and analysing of financial performance,
- acting as a main advisory support and issue resolution point for local business partners,
- ensuring quality financial reporting closing process is delivered in timely manner.
- 2-5 years of professional experience within financial controlling/financial analysis,
- university degree in accounting and/or finances,
- excellent written and oral skills in English,
- proficiency in Ms Excel and other Mc Office applications,
- a strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge, enhance processes and increase cross-functional cooperation.
- attractive social benefit package such as: private medical and dental care, life insurance, MultiSport card, cinema tickets, lunch allowance, annual bonuses,
- full-paid appropriate certified training,
- professional development in a dynamic and growing business,
- interesting career path,
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for employer.