Nr ref. 171372/ 0
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, International Company, we are looking for Candidates for a position of:
- Monitoring and Controlling of key indicators,
- Performing and developing Due Dilligence processes,
- Reporting to Supervisory Board,
- Corporate/Cross functional level activities relating to the Management Company.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the asset management/investment funds industry,
- A university degree in accounting or business, or equivalent qualification,
- A qualification funds/investment management industry (e.g. CFA, CIPM, FRM, and CAIA) would be seen as an advantage,
- A business or professional qualification in finance, accounting or management (e.g. MBA, ACA, ACCA, ACMA, and CPA) would also be viewed favorably,
- English is the primary working language.
- Development within organization,
- Various training opportunities, individual development plans, attractive salary,
- Working with the worldwide experts,
- Opportunity to have real influence on business.