Nr ref. 16872/ 0
Financial Audit Team Leader
For our Client, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of:
Financial Reporting Team Leader
- prepare and review audit documentation,
- take a leading role in the review of corporate documentation of processes, procedures and controls, evaluate their continuing effectiveness and accuracy,
- close all queries raised by manager on audit work papers,
- assist Manager in the organization and in ensuring that departmental procedures and controls are adhered to,
- building and providing professional support for international clients,
- introducing the new solution and improvements in the processes and department,
- execution responsibility for onsite, remote and multi-location audits,
- able to confidently liaise with clients and develop junior staff.
- at least 4 years of experience in the finance/accountancy/audit company,
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
- German/French is appreciated,
- external audit or internal controls/audit experience,
- University degree (preferably in economic, finance),
- working knowledge of GAAP/IFRS,
- ACCA/CIMA/CPA would be an asset.
- opportunity to fulfil your potential with professional development programs professional development in a growing business,
- medical care and individual life insurance,
- attractive salary and competitive benefits package,
- friendly atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment.