Nr ref. 17736/ 0
Financial analyst in GL department
For our client, we are looking for experienced Candidates who wants to take a part in building new team in a position of: Financial analyst in GL department
- preparation of reports and financial statements,
- close cooperation with controlling department,
- performing ongoing General Ledger activities: accruals, pre-payments, provisions, intercompany, accounts reconciliation,
- running period-closing processes,
- daily support for all GL processes and less experienced accountants.
- at least 4 years of experience in one of following areas: audit, finance reporting, GL, data analysing,
- university degree (preferably in finance and accounting, controlling or related),
- knowledge of IFRS standards,
- SAP experience,
- very good command of English.
- opportunity to work in constantly growing company,
- attractive social benefit package,
- external and internal trainings programme, open budget for self-development,
- friendly atmosphere at work flexible approach to employees.