Nr ref. 17211/ 0
Finance Manager (commercial)
For our Client, international pharmaceutical company, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of teams for position of:
Commercial Finance Manager
- Work closely with Corporate Accounts to provide financial support in the areas of deal analysis and contract negotiation, pro forma P&L’s, profit management, pricing strategy and execution, contract management, rebate analysis, etc.
- Work closely with Marketing team to provide financial support in the areas of new product pricing and margin analysis, market P&L analysis and support, product portfolio strategy and analysis, equipment management, profit improvement and other strategic business initiatives.
- Manage customer rebate accrual and payment programs; including rebate accruals and any related analysis and reporting.
- Direct responsibility for planning, reporting and analyzing all aspects of corporate account and marketing activities.
- Establish monthly sales forecasts and annual plans for the segments in co-operation with the Team leaders.
- Support segment GAMs/CAMs through gathering global information, consolidate and report on global deals as required.
- Project management activities as identified by Controller, F&B Corporate Accounts Finance
- Responsible for management of one Senior Financial Analyst.
- Accounting degree is preferred, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent would be an asset,
- MBA Finance or Accounting is preferred,
- 7+ years of experience in international environment,
- ability to quickly familiarize to new business,
- solving skills, excellent ability to analysis and present results,
- adherence to processes, policies and procedures,
- fluent English is a must,
- ability to coordinate process, act between various affiliates and stakeholders,
- ability to work in a rapidly changing and demanding environment.
- development within finance in the international environment,
- various career opportunities for progression,
- high business culture.