Nr ref. 17270/ 0
Finance and Reporting Lead
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, a reputable and stable company located in Kraków, we are looking for experienced Candidates for a position of Finance and Reporting Lead.
- coordinating of all Finance Accounting (GL) and Reporting activities,
- providing control of the process, SOX compliance, assuring quality of the process from the below areas,
- team management tasks (team up to 10 people), building can do attitude and performing culture, maintaining a high level of employee engagement throughout training and coaching.
- performing booking and reconciliation (including intercompany transactions),
- month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities,
- performing reports according to IFRS / Irish GAAP – balance sheet, income statement, disclosures,
- initiating improvements ideas (leading and participating in improvements projects).
- higher university degree in related field,
- minimum 5 years accounting (GL)/reporting experience within a global environment,
- knowledge of IFRS or Irish GAAP as a strong asset,
- experience in people management (at least 1 year),
- fluency in English (German as a strong asset)
- knowledge of SAP,
- continues improvement approach and mentality,
- very good communication skills,
- analytical way of thinking.
- continuous development in F&A area,
- competitive benefits package,
- career in the stable and multinational company,
- opportunities of internal promotions in company’s structures.