Nr ref. 16598/ 0
EMEA GL Accountant with Hungarian
For our Client, international company located in Kraków, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of Company’s structures and teams for a position of EMEA GL Accountant with Hungarian.
- responsibility for preparing and reviewing of periodic cash or other bank reconciliations for all found entities,
- preparation of capital call and management fee calculations and general journal entries,
- preparation of quarterly and annual financial work papers including portfolio investment schedule,
- account payable, distribution and investment funding accounting processing and review,
- participations and review of various client related correspondence including audit confirmations investor requests,
- participation in internal projects or in contact with special client,
- caring about client’s files on a daily basis and archiving them,
- cooperation with internal auditors providing requested information as needed.
- degree in Finance area or similar (Economics, Accounting, Mathematics),
- fluency in English,
- very good Hungarian skills - min. B2,
- min. 1 year of experience in accounting,
- very good IT skills (especially Excel),
- willingness of developing in the area of leading,
- analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- possibilities for further development,
- flexible working hours,
- work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop soft skills and foreign language skills,
- attractive benefits package.