Nr ref. 17487/ 0
Customer Service Team Leader with French/German
For our Client, outsourcing company which gain new international client, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating organization for a position of Customer Service with French/German.
- responsibility for the effective and efficient delivery of services in scope, its continuous improvement (process and technology), as well as the functional and personnel management of a team,
- managing business plans and budgets for processes in scope in alignment,
- ensuring appropriate information, communication and collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- regularly measuring process performance in alignment with the GPH by applying compulsory metrics, self-audits and risk assessments in order to gauge processes’ maturity,
- ensuring continuous processes’ improvement and innovation,
- managing personnel, performance and motivation and limiting turnover by fostering a high performance culture, rewarding the right behaviors, building skills and careers and facilitating a good team and work atmosphere,
- implementing Customer service process in accordance to defined end-to-end processes,
- seeking for process improvements and implementing them.
- at least 2 years of work experience in people management,
- fluency in English and French/German (at least C1 level),
- strong ability to build and keep good long-term business relations,
- people management – coaching and mentoring skills,
- strong communication and presentation skills, stakeholder management and customer service orientation,
- demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities to building new structures and taking part in transition.