Nr ref. 16915/ 0
Credit Risk Team Lead
For our Client, an international bank with the branch in Warsaw , we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a team at a position of: Credit Risk Team Lead
- helping with the coordination of transition of Credit Analyst roles from CRM locations,
- supporting Team Leaders in the process of building out the new team,
- providing support and coordination of trainings and recruitment processes,
- controlling quality of analysis produced by the team in order to ensure that the work is done with the maintenance of required standards,
- providing support for the Warsaw Center of Excellence team,
- ensuring that the Credit Risk team have and access to career development opportunities and trainings in the local area,
- creating succession planning possibilities,
- ensuring that the team has capacity to recruit and train new members of staff when needed.
- previous experience in the area of Credit Risk,
- possession of knowledge about financial metrics and ratios relevant to financial institutions,
- english at level C1 or higher,
- undergraduate or graduate degree in economics, finance, maths, risk analysis or any other relevant studies,
- highly developed analytic and problem solving thinking,
- being able to lead and motivate a team,
- having solid inter-personal and negotiation skills,
- as addition, but not necessary, candidate’s possession of knowledge about portfolio management risk considerations is desirable.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- possibility of professional development,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunity to work as a team lead in international company.