Nr ref. 17020/ 0
Corporate Affairs Head
For our Client, a global FMCG company, we are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Corporate Affairs Head.
- Establishing strong relationships with government officials, regulators and stakeholders to minimize the adverse impact of non-sensible regulations on company,
- Providing support to supply chain and management to maximize opportunities arising from tax and trade agreements to leverage our sourcing opportunities,
- Ensure compliance with product-related regulation, including but not limited to: Ingredients, labeling, claims, product registration, packaging & import/export challenges,
- Aligning internal communication in all areas (staff, sales force, and factory),
- Manage the area Press office servicing the segments,
- Co-ordinate media communications and develop strategies linked to local business initiatives and efforts to positively influence the business trading environment,
- Co-ordinate local communications risk management processes including issue tracking and business continuity planning.
- Minimum 5-10 year of experience in government relations, policy- related legal practice, and/or in central government. Also needed experience in managing the communications area,
- Law degree from an accredited law school, or business administration or economics or in communication,
- Proven diplomacy and advocacy skills to effectively handle relationships with government officials,
- full working proficiency in English is a must,
- Ability to develop and implement strategies to secure support from key government agencies and regulators relevant to the technology industry,
- Foreign work experience highly desirable,
- Proven experience in managing communications area.
- Private medical care and life insurance,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities for internal promotions in structures,
- employee pension plan.