Nr ref. 17146/ 0
For our Client, an international company located in Gdańsk, we are looking for Candidates who want to be a part of a global organisation for a position of:
- preparing long term plans, annual budget, forecasts and analysing the variancies,
- supporting controlling assignments for selected entities,
- ensuring quality financial reporting process is delivered in timely manner,
- analysis of financial data, understanding of cost impact and changes, variance ad-hoc analysis,
- acting as a main advisory support and issue resolution point for group,
- ensuring effectiveness and improvements of internal control procedures,
- preparing annual consolidated financial statements according to IFRS,
- responsible for managing a small team analysts.
- more than 4 years of professional experience in financial controlling or audit,
- ACCA OR CIMA qualifications is a strong asset,
- university degree in accounting or finance,
- working knowledge of IFRS,
- excellent written and oral skills in English,
- proficiency in Ms Excel and other Mc Office applications,
- a strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge.
- work in reputable company based on contract of employment,
- attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills,
- professional development in a dynamic and growing business,
- challenging job in a professional and multinational environment,
- opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists,
- attractive social benefit package such as private medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, etc.