Nr ref. 17567/ 0
For our Client, a reputable and stable company located in Kraków, we are looking for experienced Candidates for a position of Controller
- responsible for Group Reporting ensuring compliance with IFRS and Corporate Accounting Rules,
- responsible for assuring appropriate data quality and material correctness of the cost center and internal order accounting for particular locations,
- responsible for executing agreed internal controls for assigned locations, report incompliance and risks to the Manager,
- responsible for developing and documenting business processes,
- coordinates and leads projects/improvement initiatives/migrations, etc.,
- execute on KPI- data gathering & support analysis,
- acts as a business partner to Finance Directors, HQ and other stakeholders,
- supports Finance Director in budgeting and forecasting process, performs ad-hoc analysis for decision making.
- 4 years of previous experience in similar role (audit experience as a strong asset),
- experience in preparing Financial Statements according to IFRS standards,
- higher education diploma in Accounting or Finance,
- fluency in English (Spanish as a strong asset),
- practical knowledge of SAP,
- analytical mindset,
- team spirit, good communication skills,
- independence and decision-making skills
- career in the stable and multinational company,
- highly motivated team and international corporate culture,
- competitive salary and benefits,
- continuous development in Finance area.
Auditors and Chief Accountants are welcome to apply for this position as well!