Nr ref. 17226/ 0
Compliance Specialist (new SSC)
For our Client, an international company, we are currently looking for Candidate who want to be a part of a global organisation for a position of: Compliance Specialist (new SSC)
- manage control testing process for the processes in SSC according to existing control testing calendar,
- perform accuracy check according to agreed test procedures for the controls tested,
- build and maintain relationship with the operations team by understanding and being responsive to the needs and ensuring high quality of deliverables,
- work on the process documentation and updation, developing RCMs, report writing, root cause analysis, remediation and should be able to provide guidance to the other team members,
- identify and suggest process improvements and standardizations for the processes under team’s scope,
- participate in cross training sessions, pass corresponding assessments,
- escalate all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader.
- experience of around 1-3 years across in the areas of internal audit, process reviews, SOX implementation,
- preferably SSC/BPO experience,
- good understanding of technical platforms and risk management practices,
- experience of working on SOX and Audit engagements, performing Control Testing/monitoring, reporting with an ability to address queries on SOX and audit issues,
- strong communication and presentation skills, stakeholder management at all levels,
- Innovative and always looking for continuous improvement in order to develop succession plan for staff.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new SSC.