Nr ref. 171274/ 0
For our Client, global, prestigious company, we are looking for experienced Candidate who wants to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of:
- planning and deploying framework to deliver annual / quarter / monthly audits related with policies, procedures, corporate standards as well as local legislation in the field of financial, operational, IT and enterprise risk,
- investigating on incorrections and errors,
- identifying and mitigating risks,
- reporting audit results and following up on any non-compliant issues,
- developing post-audits recommendations,
- providing trainings on enterprise standards, policies and procedures,
- analysing profitability ratios,
- cooperating with external auditors.
- at least 4 years of experience on a similar position within internal audit / finance / compliance or in external audit company (preferably Big 4),
- fluency in English,
- university graduate in finance / accounting / controlling / legal,
- experience in SAP or other ERP system,
- strong financial and legal knowledge,
- sound understanding of SSC / BPO setup and business context,
- excellent people management skills,
- excellent analytical skills,
- attention to details,
- result orientation and problem solving capabilities.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new SSC.