Nr ref. 17833/ 0
Compliance and Reporting Specialist
For our Client, a reputable and stable company located in Kraków, we are looking for experienced Candidates for a position of Compliance and Reporting Specialist.
- perform reconciliation and clearing of accounts, report actuals for different units in reporting systems,
- ensure proper quality of indirect tax filings and Statutory financial statement (close cooperation with Big4 company),
- responsible for internal controls,
- daily cooperation with Financial Controller and stakeholders,
- involvement in Process Excellence projects,
- act as a mentor role for new joiners.
- higher university degree in Finance/Accounting,
- minimum 5 years accounting (GL)/reporting experience within a global environment (including preparing financial statements),
- familiar with indirect and/or direct taxes,
- knowledge of IFRS or local standards as a strong asset,
- ACCA/CIMA qualifications as a strong plus,
- fluency in English,
- good command of SAP,
- continues improvement approach and mentality,
- very good communication skills and analytical way of thinking.
- continuous development in F&A area,
- competitive benefits package,
- career in the stable and multinational company,
- opportunities of internal promotions in company’s structures.