Nr ref. 17590/ 0
For our Client – international retail company - we are looking for:
- performing month-end accounting activities,
- managing a team to complete accounting tasks,
- follow up new tax and accounting regulations,
- preparing complete and accurate financial statements and all tax declarations,
- preparation of reports for management board,
- cooperation with auditors and financial institutions,
- develop internal control and accounting systems and workflow.
- at least 5 years’ experience in similar positions,
- fluent English – written and verbal (C1),
- strong knowledge of Tax Law and local regulations,
- university degree in finance/accounting/economics,
- very good knowledge of MS Excel,
- knowledge of Navision would be a strong asset,
- attention to detail,
- good analytical skills.
- stable work environment,
- possibility to work in international team,
- professional development prospects,
- very attractive salary and benefits offer.