Nr ref. 17202/ 5
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, an international company with well-established Financial Center in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates in field of accounting:
- coordinating all accounting processes and review/preparation of journal entries,
- preparation and review of accounting activities in fields of general ledgers, intercompany cases and financial reporting,
- statutory reporting, financial statements prepared under GAAP, comments and analysis,
- providing expertise to stakeholders on group accounting standards,
- acting as the first point of escalation for process related items within a team, resolving or escalating issues timely and effectively,
- coordinating projects, leads improvement initiatives and migrations,
- providing support on complex accounting issues,
- comply with a team, business operations, process and global policies and procedures.
- strong background in general ledger or audit is preferred,
- ACCA/CIMA or equivalent certificate would be an asset,
- above 3 years’ experience in related areas,
- ability to quickly familiarize to new business,
- solving skills, excellent ability to analysis and present results,
- fluent English is a must,
- ability to coordinate the process, act between various affiliates,
- ability to work in a rapidly changing and demanding environment.
- opportunity to fulfill your potential with professional development in a growing business,
- stable employment in the multinational company,
- possibilities for further personal development,
- attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.