Nr ref. 17202/ 4
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of:
- closely involved in preparing state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data,
- perform advanced accounting functions requiring thorough knowledge of accounting methods, principles and practices,
- identify complex accounting problems, research solutions and correct problems,
- month end closing and reporting in tight deadlines,
- supervise the actual cost accounting activities and results,
- prepare financial analysis & reports for management,
- to produce timely and reliable management information reports on a monthly basis,
- reporting to financial manager, tax & insurance office,
- analyzing general ledger accounts,
- prepare supporting documents in connection with tax audit requirements,
- deal with internal, tax and insurance auditors.
- MS degree in Accounting or Financial Management,
- any professional qualification CA / ACCA / CMA / CIMA / CPA will be an added advantage,
- at least 5-year experience in accounting,
- fluent English is a must,
- ability to work well under pressure,
- keen analytic, organization, and problem-solving skills, which allows for strategic data interpretation vs. simple reporting,
- knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications and financial applications within the financial soft system.
- attractive salary,
- exciting and challenging work,
- continued training, support and career development,
- the opportunity to work with and learn from people who are committed to excellence.