Nr ref. 180142/ 0
For our Client, an international company (FMCG), we are looking for experienced Candidates for the position of Ariba Analyst, who will be responsible for Ariba implementation and improvements.
- responsibility for daily ensuring of effective operation with Ariba (Suppliers and/or Catalog),
- provide support for Ariba implementation and system testing,
- cooperation with stakeholders and suppliers, conducting training for them and preparing user guides,
- responsibility for reviewing suppliers’ list and monitoring of escalation procedure,
- prepare the approved list of suppliers targeted for Ariba Network enablement,
- management of relationships with suppliers (strategy and support),
- participation in the status meeting and promote the initiative within company’s environment (managers, process owners, suppliers)
- education degree in Accounting/Finance,
- very good knowledge of Ariba (especially Ariba enablement),
- corporate experience in AP area as a strong asset,
- IT skills SAP, MS Office (especially Excel) required,
- fluency in English,
- problem-solving skills,
- the analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- opportunities for internal promotions in the company’s structures,
- additional social benefits (private healthcare, multisport, group insurance, modern office).