Nr ref. 17569/ 0
For our Client, an international beauty brand company located in Warsaw, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures for a position of: AR Manager
- provide leadership to the Accounts Receivable team on daily activities to achieve maximum operations efficiency,
- manages Business Continuity ensuring all activities and processes are completed and updated,
- conduct process reviews,
- provide guidance for implementation of standardization and best practices initiatives,
- manage annual performance targets and operating budget,
- communicate the company’s goals & objectives into manageable tasks for the team and ensure full understanding among them,
- attend meetings, give presentations and participate in projects in order to ensure smooth introduction of changes and satisfactory resolution of problems,
- evaluate AR processes to find technology and organization efficiencies and make improvement recommendations,
- track the incidents to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards.
- at least 5-10 years of team management experience preferably in F&A processes in SSC/BPO,
- excellent English skills,
- university degree in accounting is strong asset,
- strong communication and presentation skills, stakeholder management at all levels,
- influencing skills, ability to strategize and execute complex initiatives,
- strong time management and prioritization skills,
- ability to use critical thinking and logic skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new SSC.