Nr ref. 16563/ 0
AR Accountant with German (job opportunities in Manchester)
For our Clients, new established Shared Service Centre located in Manchester, we are looking for experienced Candidates for the position of:
AR Accountant with German
Start you career in Manchester! We are looking for someone who is ready to start his international career and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new Shared Service Centre in Manchester. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic international environment and grow together with the fast developing business.
- managing daily bank receipts and allocation of cash,
- ensuring customers pay to terms and resolution of overdue payments,
- develop effective working relationships with both internal departments and customers,
- support other areas of the business as and when required. This could include providing project support to R2R/AP functions,
- investigate and initiate queries with vendors in a timely manner.
- higher education – preferably in Accounting/Finance,
- at least 3 years of experience in AR department,
- fluent German and very good English,
- previous experience in transition process,
- Good MS Excel knowledge,
- demonstrate accuracy and pay attention to detail,
- work in a mature, courteous and professional manner,
- experience in manufacturing area highly appreciated.
- competitive salary,
- a wide range of social benefits,
- full-time contract of employment,
- a unique culture where people do what they love and live their values,
- great opportunity to shape your team to provide the best service to your internal clients,
- wide range of training for personal development and advancement within the company,
- participation in knowledge transfer.
If you are ready to start you career in Manchester- send to us your CV!