Nr ref. 17021/ 0
AP/GL Team Leader with German
For our Client, a new established Shared Service Centre in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures.
- supervise accurate processing of accounts payable or general ledger transactions,
- monitor organization and work allocation for individuals involved in processing,
- oversee analysis of accounts and corrects anomalies,
- make work more efficient and productive,
- coworking with managers,
- lead the month end close process for the AP or GL area,
- provide coaching and training to the team.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a Finance function,
- at least 5 years in a role relevant to Accounts Payable or General Ledger,
- experience in leading a team is a strong asset,
- very good knowledge of English (B2 or higher),
- very good knowledge of German (B2 or higher),
- completed degree in higher education in Finance or Economy (BA),
- experience in Shared Services for a global company,
- very good interpersonal skills.
- stable employment in multinational company,
- possibilities for further development,
- opportunities of internal promotions in new structures,
- attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills,
- good working environment,
- attractive benefits package.