Nr ref. 17618/ 0
AML/ KYC SME
For our Client, a we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of: AML/ KYC Expert
- review all required AML/ KYC regulatory requirements for investors and analyse transactions based on the investors profiles,
- prepare analysis and documentation of transactional information to identify risk, trends and potential wary activity,
- secure, analyze and evaluate information and documents for KYC/ AML requirements,
- quality control and ensure tracking of progress,
- research information about investors using available tools,
- assist with data migration and appropriate investor categorising,
- develop and maintain a strong relationship with Internal Bank Departments and Stakeholders.
- possess an deep understanding of AML/KYC due diligence requirements on a range of institutional clients types with different legal structures,
- at least 5 years of previous experience at similar position,
- Masters Degree or equivalent work experience,
- English at C1 level is a must,
- Ability to work in high pressure and challenging environment ,
- Excellent analytical skills and orientated to details.
- opportunity to fulfil your potential with professional development programs professional development in a growing business,
- medical care and individual life insurance,
- attractive salary and competitive benefits package,
- friendly atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment.