Nr ref. 17851/ 0
For our Client, an international institution with branch in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a team at the position of:
- Ensuring businesses compliance with international AML regulations such as BSA and OFAC,
- Conducting adequate and effective controls of AML procedures,
- Monitoring KYC processes adequacy,
- Taking part in execution of AML audits,
- Establishing, implementing and monitoring risk assessment and testing AML programs.
- Practical knowledge of AML and KYC procedures,
- Previous audit experience, preferably gained in financial sector,
- Knowledge about BSA and OFAC as an asset,
- A CPA, CIA or CAMS certification as a plus,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- possibility of professional development,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunity to develop new skill and competencies.