Nr ref. 17727/ 0
Administrative Assistant with English
For our Client, international company located in Kraków, we are currently looking for a suitable person for a position of Administrative Assistant with English.
- prepare and assign to new employees and collect back the required office belongings like personal ID card, cutlery and the keys, office equipment like desks, pens, papers, etc,
- take care of the conditions of the office equipment and good look of the whole company,
- on the request, collect offers from the vendors and prepare the offers comparisons,
- gathering information by phone, letter, email or in person,
- organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information,
- create and maintain filing records in office and other IT systems,
- keep diaries and arrange appointments with clients and vendors,
- schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes - shorthand may be required,
- maintain booking system for meeting room and conference facilities,
- order and maintain stationery and office equipment,
- organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts,
- managing agendas for guest visits and the upper management meetings,
- coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies,
- research for admin projects of your manager and organise transportation when required,
- sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send the outgoing post,
- arrange in-house and external events.
- advanced level (B2/C2) of English is a must,
- any experience in corporate environment will be an asset,
- fluency in Microsoft office package,
- great communication, oral, written, listening and interpersonal skills,
- strong initiative, "to do" atitude.
- interesting work in an international environment,
- proffesional package of external and internal trainings,
- relocation package,
- languages courses,
- attractive social package (Sport card, private medical care, annual bonuses, life insurance, language courses and many others).