Nr ref. 17437/ 0
Accounts Payable Manager
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high-quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of:
- developing and maintaining systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines,
- responding with company staff and vendors concerning subcontracting, billing and other accounts payable related issues,
- providing assistance to project managers, divisions, operations, and management,
- implementation process that will drive improvements in compliance activities,
- reviews operating procedures for department.
- minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting with focus in accounts payable preferred,
- minimum of 2 years supervisory experience is required,
- knowledge and understanding of SAP,
- excellent written and spoken business level in English (C1),
- good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management,
- strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- opportunity to fulfil your potential with professional development in a growing business,
- stable employment in multinational company,
- possibilities for further personal development,
- attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.