Nr ref. 17201/ 0
Accounting and Reporting Expert
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, an international company and its newly created SSC in Cracow, we are looking for experienced Candidates:
- assuring accurate and timely postings in general ledger including: fixed assets, pre-payments, accruals, provisions,
- responsibility over accounting, tax and statistical reporting in assigned entities,
- participation in preparation of consolidated financial statements (IFRS, UK/Irish GAAP),
- statutory accounting, reporting and audits
- involved in business planning, P&L, balance sheet and liquidity analysis,
- executing and reviewing controls within SOX framework,
- updating the documentation of performed processes.
- at least 1 year proven operational experience in GL accounting or audit,
- University degree in accounting and/or finances,
- good written and oral English skills,
- proficiency in Ms Excel and other Mc Office applications,
- knowledge of IFRS standards would be an asset,
- a strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge and enhance processes.
- attractive social benefit package (private medical and dental care, life insurance, MultiSport card, cinema tickets, lunch allowance, annual bonuses),
- external and internal trainings programme,
- professional development in a dynamic and growing business,
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for employer.