Nr ref. 17252/ 0
Accountant with Romanian and Bulgarian
Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of:
- processing ledger and booking entries according to stated Accounting procedures,
- answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations,
- preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends (balance sheets, profit and loss statements),
- analysing ledgers and accounts to allow the reconciliation of financial data according to stated schedules,
- providing monthly bank reconciliations,
- preparing information and helps achieving Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable /General Accounting,
- contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1−5 years of experience in AP/AR/GA area,
- excellent written and spoken business level in English (C1),
- very good knowledge of Romanian and Bulgarian (B2 or higher),
- knowledge of accounting rules and regulations (SAP, Hyperion, GL SUN),
- ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions,
- great communication and interpersonal skills.
- opportunity to fulfil your potential with professional development in a growing business,
- stable employment in multinational company,
- possibilities for further development,
- attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills,
- working in a modern office located in the center of Krakow.