Nr ref. 180060/ 0
(Senior) Commodity Buyer
For our Client, an international company from the automotive industry, we are looking for experienced Candidates for the position of (Senior) Commodity Buyer, who will be responsible for direct purchasing in various categories.
- responsibility for commodity purchasing activities (especially in categories of steel, aluminum, electro mechanics, machining),
- sourcing and selecting of new suppliers,
- soliciting quotations from supplier,
- conducting negotiations (price and purchase condition) and preparing contracts or letters of intent,
- initiating and implementing of cost-out programs and processes,
- cooperating with global teams and company’s affiliates,
- administrating of purchasing data into the system,
- contributing with managers to establish and develop of supplier strategy in line with the budget and global company policy.
- University Degree in related field,
- previous experience in direct purchasing (at least 2 years) preferably within the automotive industry,
- top negotiation skills and proactive attitude,
- good command of purchasing standards and tools,
- fluency in English,
- willingness to travel,
- analytical and strategic way of thinking.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development,
- additional social benefits.